Skip to content Skip to footer

Several steps are involved in creating a picture. You start by creating the concept and designing the appearance. After that, you create the design using graphic design tools. You then make adjustments to improve the image. Once you’re happy, save it in the appropriate format and make sure the size is appropriate for your intended use.

Yes, you can, provided that it doesn’t conflict with your monthly subscription term, you are allowed to change, enhance, or choose a less complicated choice. If your next payment is due within the next ten days, you can only change plans once your current payment cycle has ended.

Absolutely, we have a particular contract that’s called a non-disclosure agreement (NDA). We sincerely care about your information’s privacy, and the NDA helps to make sure of that. Since confidentiality is essential to us, you can formally request an NDA to formalize our pledge to protect the privacy of your information.

Refunds are applicable for apps and websites, excluding digital downloads or access. The payment structure involves an initial 40% payment upfront, with the remaining 60% due upon project completion, contingent on both parties signing contracts and agreeing to terms. Timelines for project completion vary. Building websites typically takes 15–30 days, constructing landing pages requires 5–7 days, and developing applications follows a similar timeframe of 15–30 days, influenced by project complexity.

Your intended use determines the dimensions of images. Typical dimensions for social media are 1080 x 1080 pixels for Instagram and 1200 x 630 pixels for Facebook. Similar to header images, website images frequently have dimensions of 1600 x 400 pixels. Using high-resolution images at 300 dots per inch (dpi) is advised for printing, especially for high-quality printing. 

Yes, you can take many pictures at once. You may create templates for frequently used items, use batch processing features in graphic design software, and even experiment with online tools that allow you to combine many images into one. These techniques assist you in creating several images quickly and effectively. 

design agency

The area of our
expertise